Updated July 12, 2020
Health and Safety
The health and safety of our guests and team members remains our number one priority. We have spent this time away instituting additional safety measures and precautions to provide a space for you and your family to confidently relax and escape. These new initiatives are based on guidance from the CDC and federal and state guidelines. We will continue to evaluate and adjust these initiatives as that guidance changes and as we learn from you, our guests, as to what is important when visiting our Paradise in the Smokies, always striving to deliver the Margaritaville quality and reputation that is a hallmark of our brand.
- Team members are wearing face coverings in adherence to the county directive that they be worn when indoors in public spaces. Face coverings are available to guests who need them. Please note that face coverings are not mandated outdoors, while eating or drinking, while in guest rooms, or for children under 12 years old or those with breathing-related health conditions.
- We use highly effective disinfectants to clean and sanitize guest rooms after each stay, with extra attention paid to high-touch surfaces throughout the bedroom, bathroom, and balcony, and a dedicated specialist inspects each room to be sure everything is perfect for your arrival.
- Sanitation specialists regularly clean and disinfect the lobby and other public space areas; we have further increased the frequency and rigor of these cleanings, with an emphasis on guest touch points.
- Our team members receive regular updates and training on enhanced cleaning protocols and safety measures.
- We have hand sanitizer stations available throughout the property.
- We have spaced out seating in the lobby, dining areas, and beside the pool to allow everyone to relax comfortably.
- Our indoor and outdoor pools are maintained using disinfecting chemicals recommended by the CDC.
When you are ready, know that we are here and waiting to welcome you.
Changes in Travel Plans
We continue to offer a flexible cancellation policy for our guests. At this time, all reservations can be changed or cancelled without penalty up to 48 hours before your scheduled arrival.
Guests who booked reservations with third parties such as online travel agents, including Expedia and Booking.com, should contact those booking providers for assistance.
The policies above pertain to individual reservations. For questions or concerns related to Group bookings, please email email@example.com or call the property at 865-453-5590.