COVID-19 UPDATE: INN REOPENING MAY 7TH
Updated April 30, 2020
Health and Safety
We are happy to share we are reopening Margaritaville Island Inn to guests May 7, 2020.
The health and safety of our guests and team members remains our number one priority. We have spent this time away instituting additional safety measures and precautions to provide a space for you and your family to confidently relax and escape. These new initiatives are based on guidance from the CDC and federal and state guidelines. We will continue to evaluate and adjust these initiatives as that guidance changes and as we learn from you, our guests, as to what is important when visiting our Paradise in the Smokies, always striving to deliver the Margaritaville quality and reputation that is a hallmark of our brand.
- We use highly effective disinfectants to clean and sanitize guest rooms after each stay, with extra attention paid to high-touch surfaces throughout the bedroom, bathroom, and balcony, and a dedicated specialist inspects each room to be sure everything is perfect for your arrival.
- Sanitation specialists regularly clean and disinfect the lobby and other public space areas; we have further increased the frequency and rigor of these cleanings, with an emphasis on guest touch points.
- Our team members receive regular updates and training on enhanced cleaning protocols and safety measures.
- We have hand sanitizer stations available throughout the property.
- We have spaced out seating in the lobby, dining areas, and beside the pool to allow everyone to relax comfortably.
- Our indoor and outdoor pools are maintained using disinfecting chemicals recommended by the CDC.
When you are ready, know that we are here and waiting to welcome you.
Changes in Travel Plans
We will continue to offer a flexible cancellation policy for our guests. Any new or existing reservations scheduled for arrival before June 1, 2020 can be changed or cancelled without penalty up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival, including Advanced Purchase rates. Reservations for after June 1, 2020 can be changed or cancelled without penalty up to 48 hours before your scheduled arrival, with the exception of Advanced Purchase rates.
Guests who booked reservations with third parties such as online travel agents, including Expedia and Booking.com, should contact those booking providers for assistance.
The policies above pertain to individual reservations. For questions or concerns related to Group bookings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the property at 865-453-5590.